Saturday, September 10, 2011

Some pencil portraits








Portraits from the http://www.londonartcollege.co.uk/ Beginner's Portraiture course.
Learnt a lot about trying to place features on the face correctly from this workshop.
The method I followed was to take a print of the references provided to me by the instructor,take a black and white print of it and then stick it in my drawing book and try to replicate the drawing.The images I am uploading show this.My husband took pictures of my sketchbook and I have tried to correct for the difference in perspective in photoshop a little bit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Cold Washed Pet Flakes