Saturday, September 10, 2011

Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Exercises-1



So I went through the Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain which is an amazing book for anyone who wants to improve their drawing.I did all the exercises from this book and I have not yet scanned/photographed all of it yet.I am thinking of setting up a new blog just to chronicle all the drawings I did as exercises from this book and will probably do that soon.In the meantime I am uploading a few of them here.

This one is a portrait in profile of my husband from life.This is an exercise midway through the book and it took me around 1 hour to do it.I think the contour drawing exercises I did before really helped me do this one and I think its not too bad I think I got his look of concentration right :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. pet flakes