Tuesday, December 26, 2006


This is a portrait of a good friend of mine who always encourages the artist in me. I wanted to try different brushes in photoshop for this one..... also try something a little unusual... I probably dont hv enough skill at the moment to pull off something like this very well right now but just wanted to give it a shot and push myself a little bit more....

This one is for you Neill....probably doesnt resemble you much but all I can say is that you have to come to visit me in India and sit for me for a better portrait :)

3 comments:

Rekha Thorat said...

Great!! Getting better with each efforts.. in leaps... Keep up the great work gal!

Stop thinking.Start Drawing said...

love it...the portrait as a whole...interesting lighting, although the left eye (screen right) theres a smudge givin him a squint n also the hair on that region...
but other than that...I laaaiike..

Agni said...

this picture is hanging on my wall right now :p, thank again Bhavika!