Monday, June 18, 2007





Hello people I know I havnt posted in a looong time..but I promise I will hv more frequent posts now.... Im taking sculpting classes from a very talented sculptor and this is something I made in my class. Its just so much fun to do something with clay after painting on the computer for so long. I did some drawings of my own feet to prepare for this.The reference used for this was a cast of the foot of Michelangelo's David. I will upload pics of the reference model and my foot drawings soon. Big thanks to my teacher ...... Swapnil u rock!

7 comments:

poonam said...

very very nice :)

pink hippo said...

very scool

Vin

V said...

modeler in the making!!:).....very cool!

elam said...

very nice.......... keep it up.........

Swapnil Pednekar said...

Hey Student,
U are too good...
Also a fast learner....
Keep it up.....

bala said...

Awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Bhavika,
YOu were a great singer and talanted girl. Never new you were such a good artist :)

your CR :-P
- Vikas (IET)